Monday, March 8, 2010

Back to work cont'd

Today was my first day back to work from maternity leave. I must say the day went a lot better than I thought it would. Even though I did some work from home while on maternity leave it was much better doing it from my desk at work. I had very little distraction and it felt good to be able to get out of the house and interact with some adults even though I was working.

I did not do much business related stuff today however I did manage to unpack an order that had been sitting in my foyer since Saturday. I got a load of fragrances in some old and some new. The two new ones that I think will be favorites are Honeysuckle Grapefruit and Stress Relief. Honeysuckle Grapefruit is very nice and the grapefruit has a very strong presence. The honeysuckle doesn’t come through as much however it does mellow the grapefruit out so that it is not as tart, kind of hard to explain this complex fragrance that would be very nice for the summer. Stress Relief in my opinion doesn’t really live up to its name. When I think of a stress reliever I think of something that would have me melting at the moment I smell it. Even though this is a very nice fragrance it is just not the wow I was looking for. It is a balanced soft floral scent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment