Monday, June 16, 2008
After many months of researching and testing we are pleased to announce our new line of Goat’s Milk Glycerin soap. Goat’s Milk contains over 50 nutrients, including the vital vitamins of A, B, and E, minerals, calcium, and amino acids along with a variety of other nutrients that nourish and revitalize dehydrated skin. It also has a pH level similar to our own which protects the skin from harmful bacteria and chemicals. Goat’s Milk and glycerin works extremely well together by bringing the natural vitamins and minerals that are easily absorbable to the skin.
Why Use Goat’s Milk Soap?
1. It is noted as the most highly sought after soap for its legendary skin healing and moisturizing properties.
2. Generates a creamy lather that nourishes the skin and leaves your skin silky smooth with a soft feel
3. Milk has long been used for its moisturizing properties and is an ancient beauty treatment. Cleopatra was known for her beautiful skin resulting from her famous milk baths.
4. Has AHA (alpha hydroxyl acids) which breaks down the glue holding dead skin cells together. AHA is well known for softening skin and leaving it rejuvenated for a youthful appearance.
5. pH level is similar to our skin, which helps protect the skin from bacteria and chemicals.
6. It is noted that people with skin conditions, such as eczema, are frequent users of Goat’s Milk soap.
Try a bar or two of our Goat’s Milk Glycerin soap TODAY in A beautiful, clean summer-y aroma of grapefruit blossom with hints of mandarin