What drives us?
The need for quality skin care products that penetrates deeply into the skin allowing it to receive the nutrients it deserves.
How it all began....
Karess Krafters was born out of the quest to find suitable skincare products that would relieve, protect, and nourish our family’s dry, irritated skin. No matter what skin care item we tried, one of us would have a negative reaction to it. It was not until we discovered a miracle bar of handmade, all natural soap that we found some relief for our varied skin conditions, which inspired us to start our own company.
Launched in 2005, we started with a humble bar of handmade, olive-based soap that not only soothed our skin conditions, but would be the base oil for our entire collection of handmade soaps. Our company has grown to offer over 2 dozen unique products that will cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize your body from head-to-toe with products like solid Shampoo Bars and intense Lemon-Mint Foot balm for the most crackled, tired tootsies.
As our company continues to grow we will always stand on our promises to
- To Never Test on Animals
- To use the best ingredients nature can provide
- To recycle and reuse items within the workings of our company
- To purchase as many ingredients directly from local farmers
- To use 100% recyclable packaging when possible
- To use a hosting company that relies solely on renewable energy
- To always use reliable suppliers who cares about our environment and the ingredients it offer
Take the time to familiarize yourself with our products. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do.