Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Today kicks off the First Annual Summer “Yart Sale” Kickoff on Etsy. The sale will run from Wednesday, June 11 to Friday, June 20.
What is Etsy?
Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. Their mission is to enable people to make a living making things, and to reconnect makers with buyers that would build a new economy and present a better choice. Buy, Sell and Live Handmade!
What is Yart Sale?
Yart Sale is an Artistic Slant to a traditional Yard Sale.
How do I find Yart Sale items?
To find Yart Sale items go to Etsy’s homepage and type “yart” in the search box and choose the appropriate category from the Etsy drop down menu (handmade, supplies, vintage or all items) to view and purchase items you’re looking for.
Do I have to be a member to purchase from Etsy?
Yes and best of all it is FREE and will allow you to shop for unique handmade items found around the world in one convenient place. Happy Shopping!
Be sure to check out our Yart Sale
Posted by Karess Krafters.:inspired by nature bath & body at Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Monday, June 9, 2008
Add a little spice to your life with our new soap “Apple Spice”. Formulated in small batches using vegetable base oils of olive, palm, coconut, soybean and castor oil along with a hearty helping of African Fair Trade Shea Butter, this soap will surely uplift your senses and perk up your skin! It has a spicy aroma that is refreshing, yet warm and cozy all at the same time. The delightful blend opens with the crisp, tart goodness of apples with added zing of orange peel that is topped off with the right amount of cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove. It is by all means a wonderful long lasting fragrance that can be appreciated anytime of year.
Oil Benefits found in Apple Spice
* Castor Oil is rich in fatty acids and is soothing and lubricating. It is a humectant that attracts moisture to the skin that lends emolliency to our soaps
* Coconut Oil will not clog pores and absorbs readily into the skin as it provides wonderful fluffy lather to our recipe.
* Olive Oil is a good cell regenerator that attracts external moisture to the skin and still permits the skin to properly release sweat, shed dead skin and release sebum.
* Palm contributes to the hardness of bar soap thus making it last longer
* Shea Butter is reputed for its ability to moisturize and retain the elasticity of the skin.
* Soybean has long been cultivated for its protein which makes an effective moisturizing agent.
Give your skin the attention it deserves by Karessing and Cleansing Naturally. After all it does make SCENTS!