Tuesday, December 25, 2007

New Soaps

It is 7:39 pm EST on Christmas Day. The kids are exhausted from all the excitement from Christmas, Hubby is realizing catching up on TV time, while uploading new software to one of our computers and I as usual is doing business related stuff. My wheels are always turning and today was no exception.

Our day started early with the kids rising around 6:00 am running to the Christmas tree to unwrap their gifts. Our oldest who is 14 and looks every bit of 17 and sounds like he is 25 received everything he asked for, which was any and everything musical related. Such as a beat maker, mixer, microphone and some other equipment that I can't think of. Our youngest (9) wish came true, he got a Digitial camera, some sort of expensive race car, Playstation games, clothes, and shoes. Daddy is always surprised because Wifey knows how to bring a bright smile to his face, while he does the same for me.

As for business related ventures, I made a Creamsicle Butter Soap that is loaded with cocoa butter and smells just like the old fashion creamsicle ice cream bar. Boy I can't wait to try this soap. It has over 25% of cocoa butter intermingled with our basic recipe which has a high percentage of food grade olive oil. Scented with sweet orange essential oil and a hint of vanilla fragrance oil. Umm! Umm! good. Once it is unmolded and cut I will upload pix.

I also made a shaving bar, something hubby has been asking me to create for quite some time. It has a generous helping of the wonderful Avocado oil that is also balanced with our base recipe. In addition, it has a great slipping agent of mineral clays which allows for one to get a clean, close razor cut along with moisturizing glycerin. I anchored this one with a To Die For masculine essential oil blend that can be appreciated by women as well.

Stay tune, more to come

0 comments:

Post a Comment