Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What's Going On....

I know it has been a while since I’ve posted and for that I am truly sorry. One of my new year’s resolutions was to become more active with my blogging, but unfortunately, yet fortunately other things got in the way (my little bundle of joy that is growing inside of me). Anyway just wanted to give you all an update as to what is going on with Karess Krafters and CCrafters on Etsy. By the end of October we will have the following items ready for sale

New Lip Balm Flavors
Cotton Candy
Cucumber Melon
Groovy Grape
Orange Sorbet
Raging Raspberry
Smackin’ Strawberry


We are also introducing a glycerin soap line. We offered these in the past and they went over extremely well for us so we thought we will bring them back. Here is what we have in the making

Cucumber Melon
Orange Sorbet
Lemon Cake
Lime Sugar
Raspberry Cream with Goats Milk
Tahitian Vanilla
Orange Sorbet

Also we plan to introduce a new shampoo bar made from our glycerin soap base. To this base we will add cocoa and mango butters, African Black Soap, a touch of hemp (we love hemp) and an essential oil blend that will be beneficial to the hair and skin.

That is all for now folks. Be sure to check us out at the following networking sites

www.facebook.com/kkfans
www.twitter.com/karesskrafters

1 comment: